Good-to-Great Community ForumBy Sheila Burnette • Feb 5th, 2013 • Category: Parents Corner
We are welcoming in the New Year with both reflection and action and would like to share the updates about the on-going progress of the Pittsfield School District. You are invited to a Good-to-Great Community Forum scheduled for Saturday, February 16th from 10:00-12:00 in the Pittsfield Middle High School Media Center. Refreshments will be provided.
We will be presenting:
· Where we were with regard to student centered learning and achievement at the start of our journey.
· How we have been reshaping our systems and structures to better serve our young people.
· The progress we have made since implementing student centered learning practices and the role of the community in that progress.
We will be discussing:
· The work that is in front of us.
· Opportunities for the community to support student progress.
Expectation of Participants:
· Participants will collaborate with other participants to identify mechanisms that facilitate the continued success and implementation of our student centered learning practices.