Our graduates are young people who are…
- Capable leaders; they understand how to lead and are prepared to assume leadership roles when needed.
- Critical thinkers and creative problem solvers; they are thoughtful pursuers of truth equipped with strategies to identify and address challenges they will face; they are open-minded.
- Culturally aware; they appreciate people different from their own.
- Curious and adventurous; they value learning and pursue personal interests.
- Effective communicators; they are skillful speakers and listeners, readers and writers; they are courteous in their interactions with others.
- Emotionally and physically healthy; they are equipped with the knowledge and skill to make responsible decisions for their long-term health.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing conditions and situations; they are prepared to adjust strategies when needed.
- Globally aware; they understand global issues.
- Responsible for themselves; they accept consequences and results that follow their decisions; they are accountable.
- Self-directed and self-reliant; they initiate, follow-through, and persevere; they plan and consider costs and benefits of the actions.
- Technologically skilled; they responsibly use new technologies; they adjust strategies in a changing environment.
- Understanding of American history and traditions; they understand their rights and responsibilities as citizens.