Ammy Ramsey, President
Lisa English, Vice President
Cara Marston, Treasurer
Alicia Presby, Secretary
Cake from the first PTO meeting.
Welcome to the 2013/2014 school year. I want to thank you all for your support. Our regular meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month (except for January which is the 2nd Wednesday), September through Jun at 6:00 PM in the PES Library.
We are doing our meetings a little different this year – from 6 to 6:30 there will be an open discusion for anyone to come and talk about things happening, concerns they may have, or ideas they would like to bring to us. Then we will have our business meeting start at 6:30. I hope to see you there if you can make it
Some of our early planned events are:
- A fundraiser will start on Sept 13th with an assembly and end on Sept 27th.
- Open House BBQ on Sept 19th from 5:30 to 6:15.
- Book fair Nov 18th through Nov 22nd.
Please also visit us at Facebook and friend us. Our hopes for this fb page is for us to better communicate with parents about what is happening and how you can help us make our school community great.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me at 435-7094 or email@example.com.
Pittsfield Elementary PTO Meeting Agenda
November 6, 2013
Open Discussion 6 – 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
October Meeting Reports ( 5 min )
- Motion to accept secretary’s report
- Motion to accept treasurer’s report
Fund Requests ( 10 min )
Recent Events ( 10 min )
- Halloween Trunk or Treat
Upcoming Events ( 25 min )
- Parent Event November 13th
- Blood drive November 14th
- Breakfast with Santa December 7th
- Craft Night December 18th
New or Other Business ( 15 min )
- Manchester Monarchs fundraiser opportunity