Target Dollars Help PES
Last fall District Math Coach Danielle Harvey organized a Facebook campaign from Target in which many community members helped us with! PES received $200 in gift cards from Target’s “Give with Target” campaign. The goal of the program was to provide resources to promote student success. Each team was given a $25 gift card to purchase supplies that their team could use in the classroom. Below is what each team bought.
- Kindergarten Team: two wireless mice for SMART Board computers and five three-packs of yellow highlighters
- First Grade: Gel pens for publishing
- Second Grade: Sheet protectors for student portfolios
- Third Grade: Supplies for recognizing student success
- Fourth Grade: Materials for the social studies project, “Scrap Map of the Counties of New Hampshire”
- Fifth Grade: dice to play math games with and scrapbook paper to use in poetry presentation.
- Sixth Grade: Dry-erase markers
- Unified Arts Team: Sheet protectors and scented markers
Thank to all of you on Facebook who helped in the campaign. We very much appreciate your support of our teachers!
By Clayton Wood Email this author